Activity summary from the Bristol Pegasus Motor Club
This page was last updated : 27th October 2019
Some event headers will contain white/blue text link buttons for directly downloading regulations or using online entry forms.
This page was last updated : 22th September 2019
We are therefore looking for Marshals for the forest tests in the Croydon and Knowle forests and on the Porlock Toll Road tests. All types of Marshal roles are required, Start/Finish crews, Passage Controls, In Test marshals and Radio Crews so we can cater for your own preference.
The first car will start the first test at 11.20am (so you won,t need to get up at silly o’clock) and the last test is due to finish at 6.30pm.
On each loop the Croydon test will run twice consecutively and the Knowle test once followed by the two Porlock tests. There will be a gap of at least 1 hour between the morning and afternoon loops.
We have a full entry of 70 crews with more on the reserve list so we have plenty of crews to keep you busy/entertained. Even if you have never marshalled on a Targa Rally before I am sure you will have a enjoyable day.
If you would like any further information please feel free to contact me via my details below.
So finally please let me know if you are available to help for all or even part of the day.
Many Thanks in advance.
Marshals are required for this event
Please contact Chris Thompson
Tel Mobile: 07842902333
Last Updated : 18 May 2019
Clubmans’ Championship 2019
|Position||Name||Total||No of events||Organised or marshalled?|
Marshals’ Championship 2019
Points will be awarded for all BPMC events entailing the use of a car.
Points are awarded according to the formula.
- Points are awarded according to finishing position in class or if there are no classes, by overall finishing position.
- Non finishers are included in number of starters and will be classed as finishing in last position.
- For tied positions, points are averaged for the number tied (eg if 2 entrants tie for 4th place, then each is given position 4½).
- The first signed-on passenger scores for Navigation Exercises, Navigation Scatters, Treasure Hunts. For the Test Day organisers points only will be awarded.
- For club events such as Touring Assemblies, Test Days etc where no result is declared members who enter will receive 2 bonus point towards the Clubmans championship. Qualifying events are defined by the club committee.
- Points will no longer be awarded for Organising or Marshalling which will be recognised separately in the Marshals Championship, however note that in order to be classified in the final championship results entrants must have marshalled or organised an event.
Awards are given to the first three in the end of year standings. In the event of a tie it will be decided by the following criteria
- The person who has marshalled or organised the most events
- The most 1st place positions, followed by most 2nd place and so on
Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be presented based on organising & marshalling.
3 points will be awarded to event organisers
2 points will be awarded to marshals
1 points will be awarded for setting up an event on the day before an event
- Event organisers points will be awarded to those who organise any club event including non-competitive events including Navigation Events, Treasure Hunts, or who act as Clerk of the Course, Secretary of Meeting or Entries Secretary.
- Should an event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the organisers control, points will still be awarded.
Championship Officials Co-ordinator: Tim Murray (email@example.com),
Stewards: The Club Vice Presidents
Last Updated : 4 November 2019
The current positions of the Fantasy Formula 1 2019
Positions after United States GP
|Entrant||Driver 1||Driver 2||Team 1||Team 2||Engine||Score|
|Ken Robson||Kvyat||Magnussen||Ferrari||Red Bull||Red Bull||1082|
|Simon Moss||Grosjean||Leclerc||Red Bull||Alfa Romeo||Mercedes||1006|
|Katie Davies||Hülkenberg||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Mercedes||Red Bull||981|
|Richard Ibrahim||Albon||Grosjean||Alfa Romeo||Ferrari||Mercedes||959|
|Ben Cox||Grosjean||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Ferrari||Mercedes||901|
|Donny Allen||Räikkönen||Sainz||Racing Point||Red Bull||Mercedes||895|
|Sharon Reynolds||Hülkenberg||Stroll||Racing Point||Red Bull||Mercedes||852|
|Martin Emsley||Verstappen||Leclerc||Alfa Romeo||Toro Rosso||Ferrari||838|
|Martyn Davies||Leclerc||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Ferrari||Alfa Romeo||837|
|Helen Davies||Hamilton||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Red Bull||Haas||827|
|Sam Thompson||Leclerc||Magnussen||Alfa Romeo||Ferrari||Renault||825|
|Tim Murray||Verstappen||Stroll||Alfa Romeo||Ferrari||Toro Rosso||812|
|Richard Reynolds||Räikkönen||Verstappen||Renault||Red Bull||McLaren||801|
|Alyson Marsden||Kubica||Vettel||Ferrari||Williams||Alfa Romeo||739|
|Chris Bennett||Verstappen||Ricciardo||Red Bull||Renault||Alfa Romeo||738|
|Robert Bull||Hamilton||Norris||Toro Rosso||Williams||Ferrari||727|
|Liz Ibrahim||Räikkönen||Ricciardo||Haas||Red Bull||Ferrari||726|
|Helena Sarsted||Ricciardo||Vettel||Alfa Romeo||Red Bull||Toro Rosso||719|
|Tim Cosh||Ricciardo||Sainz||Red Bull||McLaren||McLaren||719|
|Audrey King||Hamilton||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Renault||Red Bull||713|
|Mike Marsden||Hamilton||Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||Renault||Red Bull||713|
|Mal Allen||Norris||Ricciardo||Hass||Red Bull||Ferrari||711|
|Alison Bennett||Hamilton||Leclerc||Alfa Romeo||Williams||Renault||708|
|Lisa Davies||Leclerc||Ricciardo||Alfa Romeo||Renault||Ferrari||643|
|Abi Reynolds||Grosjean||Hamilton||McLaren||Renault||Alfa Romeo||611|
|Rachel Stevens||Hamilton||Sainz||Alfa Romeo||Racing Point||Haas||580|
|Jamie Stevens||Leclerc||Ricciardo||Haas||Renault||Red Bull||579|
|Chris Thompson||Hamilton||Räikkönen||Haas||Renault||Alfa Romeo||541|
|Ralph Colmar||Hülkenberg||Norris||McLaren||Renault||Alfa Romeo||450|