Activity summary from the Bristol Pegasus Motor Club
Last Updated : 18 October 2018
To view more event details, click on the event header band which will launch a pop-up window with the event details. Click the the cross in the top right hand corner of the event window to close the window. Some event headers will contain white/blue text link buttons for directly downloading regulations or using online entry forms.
Next 3 Months Events
Last Updated : 3 October 2018
We need around 60 marshals/officials to help us run the Pegasus Sprint at Castle Combe.
Whether you are an experienced track marshal or have not been involved before we can find the ideal role for you. A chance to get involved in the heart of the action. To find out more or volunteer contact Cherry Robinson via email email@example.com or alternatively phone Nick Wood on 07786 936941. Hot lunchtime meal provided in the Castle Combe Tavern as well as marshals gifts as a thank you.
You don’t need to be a member to be involved, please consider asking friends and family if they would like to be involved. Teenagers can act as paddock marshals.
Tavern, Burnham on Sea and Minehead Motor Clubs are running the Exmoor Targa Rally on Saturday 27th October 2018 in the Exmoor National Park area.
We are looking for Marshals, all roles, for the forest tests in the Croydon and Knowle forests and on the Porlock Toll Road tests.
The first car will start the first test at 11.00am (so you won,t need to get up at silly o’clock) and the last test is due to finish at 6pm.
If you would like any further information please contact me, Keith Emery, Chief Marshal at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07846372622
Last Updated : 26 October 2017
Click the the header title to expand the result/report pane. Click the header title again to close the pane.
Last Updated : 28 March 2018
Clubmans’ Championship 2018 – Current Positions
|Position||Name||Total||No of events||Organised or marshalled?|
Marshals’ Championship 2018 – Current Positions
|Position||Name||Points||No of events|
Points will be awarded for all BPMC events entailing the use of a car.
Points are awarded according to the formula.
- Points are awarded according to finishing position in class or if there are no classes, by overall finishing position.
- Non finishers are included in number of starters and will be classed as finishing in last position.
- For tied positions, points are averaged for the number tied (eg if 2 entrants tie for 4th place, then each is given position 4½).
- The first signed-on passenger scores for Navigation Exercises, Navigation Scatters, Treasure Hunts. For the Test Day organisers points only will be awarded.
- For club events such as Touring Assemblies, Test Days etc where no result is declared members who enter will receive 2 bonus point towards the Clubmans championship. Qualifying events are defined by the club committee.
- Points will no longer be awarded for Organising or Marshalling which will be recognised separately in the Marshals Championship, however note that in order to be classified in the final championship results entrants must have marshalled or organised an event.
Awards are given to the first three in the end of year standings. In the event of a tie it will be decided by the following criteria
- The person who has marshalled or organised the most events
- The most 1st place positions, followed by most 2nd place and so on
Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be presented based on organising & marshalling.
3 points will be awarded to event organisers
2 points will be awarded to marshals
1 points will be awarded for setting up an event on the day before an event
- Event organisers points will be awarded to those who organise any club event including non-competitive events including Navigation Events, Treasure Hunts, or who act as Clerk of the Course, Secretary of Meeting or Entries Secretary.
- Should an event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the organisers control, points will still be awarded.
Championship Officials Co-ordinator: Tim Murray (email@example.com),
Stewards: The Club Vice Presidents
Last Updated : 3 October 2018
The latest Fantasy Formula 1 results after Round 16 – Russia
|Entrant||Driver 1||Driver 2||Team 1||Team 2||Engine||Score|
|Sam Thompson||Grosjean||Verstappen||Ferrari||Red Bull||Force India||976|
|Ken Robson||Grosjean||Vettel||Ferrari||Haas||Red Bull||951|
|Tom Thompson||Raikkonen||Verstappen||Red Bull||Renault||Ferrari||948|
|Simon Moss||Hamilton||Sainz||Red Bull||Toro Rosso||Ferrari||887|
|Chris Bennett||Verstappen||Vettel||Red Bull||Toro Rosso||Red Bull||882|
|Alison Bennett||Ricciardo||Verstappen||Ferrari||Force India||Haas||868|
|Joe Robson||Verstappen||Vettel||Haas||Red Bull||Haas||866|
|Michael Griffiths||Sainz||Verstappen||Force India||Red Bull||Mercedes||830|
|Chris Thompson||Grosjean||Verstappen||Red Bull||Haas||Mercedes||830|
|Lisa Davies||Alonso||Ricciardo||Haas||Red Bull||Ferrari||817|
|Abi Reynolds||Verstappen||Vettel||Red Bull||Renault||Williams||801|
|Martyn Davies||Ricciardo||Verstappen||McLaren||Red Bull||Red Bull||788|
|Coralie Thompson||Ricciardo||Vandoorne||Red Bull||Renault||Ferrari||786|
|Dick Craddy||Verstappen||Vettel||McLaren||Red Bull||Sauber||783|
|Helena Sarsted||Ricciardo||Grosjean||Red Bull||Haas||Mercedes||781|
|Liz Ibrahim||Alonso||Verstappen||Red Bull||Toro Rosso||Mercedes||778|
|Alyson Marsden||Magnussen||Verstappen||Mercedes||Toro Rosso||Sauber||750|
|Katie Davies||Hamilton||Sainz||McLaren||Red Bull||Force India||741|
|Mary Craddy||Alonso||Hamilton||Renault||Toro Rosso||Ferrari||723|
|Juan Suarez||Hamilton||Sainz||McLaren||Red Bull||Williams||698|
|Donny Allen||Ricciardo||Stroll||Red Bull||Williams||Ferrari||660|
|Helen Davies||Hamilton||Vandoorne||Force India||Renault||Red Bull||660|
|Andrew Moss||Alonso||Vettel||McLaren||Red Bull||Williams||660|
|Bob Bull||Ocon||Verstappen||Force India||McLaren||Mercedes||620|
|Richard Reynolds||Alonso||Raikkonen||Red Bull||Williams||McLaren||614|
|Sharon Reynolds||Stroll||Vandoorne||Force India||Red Bull||Sauber||559|
|Michael Davis||Vandoorne||Vettel||Force India||McLaren||Haas||546|
|Mal Allen||Alonso||Hamilton||Force India||McLaren||Williams||512|