Bristol Pegasus Fantasy Formula One 2024
Competition Details – Free Entry
Entry is now OPEN, where you can enter on-line using the link lower down the page
The Bristol Pegasus Fantasy Formula One competition is now into its 29th year and continues to be popular with members. Our rules differ a little from those found in the “real” F1 championship so make sure you read them carefully.
Entry is free and open to all club members. One family member may also submit an entry. Results will be published in Backfire each month and will be available between magazines on the club website.
Prizes – Whilst our Fantasy F1 contest is mostly for fun, a £20 gift voucher of your choice will be awarded to the winner.
We will accept entries up to the first race – the Bahrain Grand Prix. Entries should arrive before the race on Saturday 2nd March – Good Luck !
- You must pick any TWO drivers, any TWO teams and an Engine
- You have a budget of £110m; if you exceed this amount your team will not be accepted. For every £1m under budget, 5 bonus points will be awarded.
- Your driver must finish the race to score points
- Replacement drivers do not count, likewise if one of your teams doesn’t complete the season, you cannot replace them. However the rest of your drivers/teams will still count and you will score points.
- Team and Engine scores are based on the combined score of both cars. Engines score half points.
- All participants have to pick a joker race, in the event of a tie at the end of the season your score from this race will count double.
Points will be as follows:
1st = 25, 2nd = 18, 3rd = 15, 4th = 12, 5th = 10, 6th = 8, 7th = 6, 8th = 4, 9th = 2, 10th = 1
The only way to enter is via the