The 2021 July Llandow Sprint will again be co-promoted by Bristol Motor Club and Bristol Pegasus Motor Club. The event is a round of the WAMC Trident Engineering WSH Championship, TyreMarks
The 2021 July Llandow Sprint will again be co-promoted by Bristol Motor Club and Bristol Pegasus Motor Club.
The event is a round of the WAMC Trident Engineering WSH Championship, TyreMarks ASWMC Sprint Championship, Downton Motor Club Speed Championship, MGCC Speed Championship, Vincenzo & Son Bristol MX5 Challenge, the Bristol Two Litre Cup, the Midland Speed Championship and the HSA Speed Championship.
We are also pleased to welcome members of the co-promoting clubs and members of any club affiliated to the WAMC, the ASWMC or the AWMMC Regional Associations. For all competitors who have previously entered the event we welcome you back, for those competitors who are entering this event for the first time we warmly welcome you and trust you will find the day to be enjoyable and competitive.
COVID-19: The event organisers will have all necessary precautions in place to safeguard everyone present and will fully comply with guidelines issued by the Governments of England and Wales and Motorsport UK at the time. More information will be issued nearer to the event to ensure the most up to date requirements are met. If the event is cancelled due to coronavirus a full refund of the entry fee will be given.
Please ensure you are familiar with the Motorsport UK guidance document for Speed events, which can be found here:
As a result of COVID-19 the following changes to procedures have been made:
• Everyone attending the event must be well and NOT exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolating or recently recovered from Covid-19.
• Depending on Welsh Government restrictions at the time a reduction in the number of entries may be required.
• Online entries only. Electronic signing on/scrutineering declaration pre-event.
• Upgrade cards will not be signed. In accordance with current regulations official results may be used in place of signatures.
• Driver’s briefing will not take place at the event but will accompany Final Instructions.
• The venue will not be open to the public. Spectators are NOT allowed at the event.
• Competitors may bring one person to assist them in the preparation of their competition car but must not bring friends or family who attend only to spectate.
• Social distancing measures to be maintained and masks to be worn i.a.w Motorsport UK guidance.
All competitors/crew please note that we wish the marshals to be refreshed during the lunch time break and look to your co-operation in allowing them priority access to the catering facilities.
Overnight camping is not allowed at the venue, however overnight facilities are available at the Llandow caravan and camping site (next to the circuit). Please make your own arrangements with them. Contact Llandow Caravan Park, Llandow, Cowbridge Tel: 01446 794527
Finally, a reminder that there are some changes to the Motorsport UK Yearbook so please ensure your car and safety equipment complies with the updated 2021 regulations.
Llandow Sprint Organising Team
All Day (Saturday)