1. The Bristol Pegasus Motor Club are acting as booking agents for a Track & Tuition Day with the Castle Combe Racing School at Castle Combe Circuit on Saturday 22nd August 2020. Entries from BPMC members are given priority over other motor clubs invited.
2. The intention is to allow drivers to use their licensed road cars for controlled lapping of the circuit to gain experience of circuit driving outside of competition, after having received a briefing from the Racing School Instructor.
3. The day is run as a “car track day” therefore ALL CARS MUST BE TO MOT STANDARD, TAXED AND HAVE ROAD TYRES – SLICK TYRES ARE NOT ALLOWED. All vehicles must pass a safety and noise check (carried out by the circuit officials) to 100 dba which is measured at 0.5 metres from the exhaust pipe at ¾ max revs. You may bring your entered car to the circuit on a trailer, but it still must comply to the above statement.
4. To provide an adequate number of sessions, a maximum of 55 bookings will be accepted. Each session will be limited to six cars (started at intervals), which will be permitted to complete a maximum of five laps.
5. It is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the driver or any passenger are ready to proceed to the circuit after presenting their track ticket. If this is not the case, they may miss their slot and have to return to the back of the queue.
6. Due to weather conditions and any incidents on the circuit, we cannot guarantee how many sessions you will receive.
7. The entry fee is £147 and BPMC members receive a £10 discount, so pay £137 instead.
Non members may enclose a membership application with their entry to receive the discount price. Note : First year membership for new members is free.
The entries secretary is
170 North Road
8. You may spilt the cost of the entry to a maximum limit of 2 cars per entry. Therefore you may enter 1
driver and 1 car, 2 drivers and 1 car, 1 driver and 2 cars or 2 drivers and 2 cars. Please note, if you wish to enter 2 cars on an entry, please complete 2 entry forms and submit together.
All drivers detailed on a multi car / multi driver entry must sign in at the same time.
All cars on a multi car entry must attend scruitineering at the same time.
All drivers detailed on a multi driver entry must attend the drivers briefing at the same time.
9. Acceptance of an entry is at the organisers discretion, should your entry not be accepted a full refund will be made.
10. If the event is over-subscribed then a reserve list will be created.
11. Final confirmation of acceptance of an entry will be made when joining instructions are issued.
12. Entrants wishing to cancel their entry must do so in writing by post or email to the addresses above. Any cancellations received prior to the 30th of July will receive a full refund. Cancellations after that date will only be refunded if another buyer is found.If the entries secretary is not informed no refund will be made.